Probate – The Winding Up of Estates & Paying Inheritance Tax
Probate is usually a complex, time-consuming matter and carries heavy legal responsibilities, which can last for several years after the death of the estate holder. So it should not be attempted without a lot of spare time, patience and some experience.
And as an Executor of an estate is personally liable for up to 12 years they need to be aware of all the pitfalls. It’s no surprise then that so many people use a professional to carry this out.
So why use us?
- Save money – our fees are significantly less than most banks, solicitors and other service providers charge.
- Guaranteed fully inclusive clear and transparent fixed price service in partnership with Kings Court Trust – the fully regulated estate administration experts with thousands of satisfied customers.
- Fully insured, taking care of the estate administration quickly and completely from the simplest to £million+ legacies.
- Our partnership with Kings Court Trust means when dealing with the Estate they will pay your inheritance quickly
- We’re always on top of what needs to be done, from dealing with any tax to re-homing family pets.
- A dedicated personal case manager to answer all your queries.
- Dealing with all of the tax and legal paperwork and making the necessary calls – no stress, hassle or worries for you.
- And we keep you all fully informed throughout using plain English regarding the progress of your case.
Amba Legal Services are proud to be a Gold Partner of Kings Court Trust
The Ten Vital Steps to Reducing Inheritance Tax
Fill out your details below to instantly download this helpful guide.