Trusts – Protecting your Home & Finances
Many clients say, “I just want a simple Will“. That’s okay if you want to leave things to someone with no strings attached. But, what if:
- Your surviving spouse meets someone new who then inherits instead of your children?
- You want to avoid your son-in-law or daughter-in-law inheriting your assets?
- Your children are going through a divorce?
- You want to avoid paying expensive probate fees?
- You want to minimize paying for “unfair” care costs?
- A vulnerable beneficiary would not be able to cope?
- You want to minimize Inheritance Tax?
Then a “simple” Will could be terrible for you, causing your estate to go to the wrong person or even the taxman.
Instead a Trust is likely to be the best solution. Whilst this might just be a Trust within your Will, for many people a Family Protection Trust to protect your assets with immediate effect is the answer. It’s like having your own personal safety deposit box.
Used in conjunction with your Will, our Family Protection Trusts help ensure your family’s future inheritance is preserved for their benefit.
Why are family protection
trusts so popular?
Fill out your details below to instantly download this helpful guide.
For a unique but affordable solution