Funeral Plans – A Smart Investment
We give you up to £100* on Dignity Pre-paid Funeral Plans.
Dying without a plan in place leaves your relatives arranging your funeral at very short notice, when they are extremely emotional and in a fragile state.
Obviously buying a funeral plan in advance is a smarter option, especially when this means you can also make substantial savings.
And it gives peace of mind, helps loved ones at a difficult time and ensures your funeral is exactly how you want it to be.
SunLife’s 2019 Cost of Dying report found that:
• sadly less than 1% of people organising a funeral knew all of the deceased’s wishes
• more than 40% did not know if their loved one wanted to be cremated or buried
• 61% said they felt under pressure when having to organise the funeral
• 70% said that the cost of the funeral should be met by the person whose funeral it is
The report also showed that funerals have more than doubled in price since 2004. Average funerals in the Midlands now cost £4,582 – so could soon hit £8000.
Paying for your funeral plan in advance freezes the cost of all the funeral director’s services included in your plan at today’s prices.
But it’s not just a financial decision, it’s an emotional one.
It really is about helping to ease stress and having something in place so your loved ones will have one less thing to think about at one of life’s saddest times.
Before choosing a funeral plan you should first compare providers. Fortunately we have done this for you.
Although we can provide you with any pre-paid funeral plan available, we are happy to recommend funeral plans provided by Dignity.
their plans are competitively priced against all other funeral plan providers;
you have the peace of mind knowing that Dignity are registered with the Funeral Planning Authority;
and all funds are kept independently and securely in the National Funeral Trust currently valued at over £481m**.
- have been awarded the maximum 5 stars by Defaqto in 2019
- fix the costs of the services in your plan forever – GUARANTEED
- were the first company win the UK to be awarded the BSI Kitemark for Customer Service
- work with over 1,200 funeral directors to give you the widest choice and coverage in the UK
- allocate your funeral director when you take out your plan so that you will know in advance the name and location of the funeral director
- has plans from £2,895* and options to tailor your plan to suit your needs
- has a wide range of flexible payment methods
- gives Guaranteed Acceptance – no medical or health questions
- funeral plans are portable across the UK
- 98.9% of Dignity’s customer’s families said Dignity had met or exceeded their expectations on the quality of service
Dignity’s most popular Pre-paid Funeral Plans:
(Includes all Funeral Director’s fees AND crematorium fee and Minister’s fee OR £1220 allowance towards burial costs, plot and Minister’s costs)
(as Standard + 1 limousine)
(as Standard + 2 limousines)
Prices shown above include your £100 cashback (see below for further details)
*This includes a cash back payment from us two months after your plan has been accepted by Dignity
* £481m National Funeral Trust audited accounts, 2018.