When was your Will last checked over?
We offer a free Will review service. Call 01299 251442 for further details.
You should always have your Will reviewed if you:
- Are recently bereaved.
- Married or entered a civil partnership after signing your Will.
- Got divorced or dissolved a civil partnership.
- Move in with a partner and don’t get married or your new partner has children from a previous relationship.
- Want to protect your assets.
- Wish to appoint a Guardian for your children.
- Have adult children going through a divorce.
- Need to change an Executor/Trustee.
- Start your own Business.
Our review is free of charge, we would just be grateful if you considered a small donation to one of our chosen Charities: Midlands Air Ambulance or any of Worcestershire’s Hospices.
And if you need a new Will, our cost-effective fees mean you invariably pay much less than at your local solicitor.
Call Amba Legal Services now on 01299 251442.