Probate – The Winding Up of Estates & Paying Inheritance Tax
Probate is usually a time-consuming, complex matter and carries heavy legal responsibilities, which can last for several years after the death of the estate holder. So it should not be attempted without a lot of spare time, patience and some experience.
And as an Executor of an estate is personally liable for up to 12 years, they need to be aware of all the pitfalls. It’s no surprise then that so many people use a professional to carry out these duties.
So why use us?
- Save money – our guaranteed fully inclusive fixed fees are significantly less than almost all banks, solicitors and other service providers charge
- Fully insured and regulated, taking care of the estate administration quickly and completely from the simplest to £million+ legacies
- Going the extra mile to take care of everything that’s involved within the estate administration, because we understand that every estate and family is different
- Dealing with all of the inheritance tax and legal paperwork and making the necessary calls – no stress, hassle or worries for you
- And keeping you all fully informed throughout using plain English regarding the progress of your case
The Ten Vital Steps to Reducing Inheritance Tax
Fill out your details below to instantly download this helpful guide.