Free Will Reviews
Why have your Will reviewed?
The law or your circumstances may have changed since you made your existing Will.
Why do it now?
If you leave it until you die, it will be too late. So let’s get it done.
Why use us?
- We see many Wills with errors.
- Our review is free of charge, we would just be grateful if you considered a small donation to one of our chosen Charities.
- And if you decide you need a new Will, our cost-effective fees mean you invariably pay much less than at your local solicitor.
What can we do for you?
- You send us a copy of your Will.
- We review it free of charge.
- Simple as that.
You should always have your Will reviewed if you:
- Are recently bereaved.
- Married or entered a civil partnership after signing your Will.
- Got divorced or dissolved a civil partnership.
- Move in with a partner and don’t get married or your new partner has children from a previous relationship.
- Want to protect your assets.
- Wish to appoint a Guardian for your children.
- Have adult children going through a divorce.
- Need to change an Executor/Trustee.
We are proud to support the Midlands Air Ambulance, Worcestershire’s Hospices and the World Wildlife Fund.