There were 529,655 deaths registered in England & Wales last year according to the most recently available figures from the Office of National Statistics. This represents an increase of 28,189 people since the previous year, the highest number since 2003.
So the likelihood of each of us being affected by the death of someone we know each year is clearly increasing. If that person is a close relative or friend, the natural grieving process can be quite traumatic. And, as Mark Williams of Amba Legal Services explains, the effects of this can be even more severe if you are also the person responsible for administering that person’s estate and obtaining probate as executor of their Will.
Estate administration is the process of sorting out a deceased person’s legal and tax affairs. Everything from bank accounts, belongings and property to debts, pensions and Inheritance Tax. It can be extremely complex and is required after every death. And as an Executor of an estate is personally liable, it is no surprise that so many people use a professional to carry this out leaving them free to mourn their loss without the extra worry and hassle.
By using Amba Legal Services you can be reassured knowing:
- You will save money – our fees are significantly less than most banks and solicitors charge.
- Our guaranteed fully inclusive fixed price service in partnership with Kings Court Trust – the estate administration people, means the fee will not increase.
- We’re fully insured, we take care of the estate administration quickly and completely from the simplest to £million+ legacies.
- We’re always on top of what needs to be done, from dealing with any Inheritance tax to re-homing family pets.
- A dedicated personal estate adviser to answer all your queries.
- We deal with all of the paperwork and make the necessary calls, so you don’t have to.
- Specialist tax and legal teams can advise on any situation.
- We keep you all fully informed throughout.
For more information please contact us at 01299 251442
or via email@example.com
Amba Legal Services – helping clients to protect their loved ones.