I’m worried about losing my home for Care Costs. Is there anything I can do?

People are often advised that there is nothing they can do. That is wrong. People are sometimes advised to put their money into a Capital Investment Redemption Bond. That is also wrong. People are sometimes advised to transfer their house to their children. That is invariably the wrong thing to do as well. When it comes to advising clients on care costs we have extensive experience in advising not only on what the law says but what actually happens in practice. Everyone’s circumstances are different. The rules and procedure are complex but we can cut through the complexity and advise you, in your own individual circumstances, what you can do, what you can’t do and advise the best course of action. As with everything in ……read more>>>